What are your fondest memories of 2009? What were the low points? All told, what were the most significant events of 2009? Do you wish you could do it all over again?
I'll put the high points, since it's better than thinking about the low.
- Getting engaged in January. (This is obviously the highest point by quite some distance!)
- Traveling to DC and New York with Mom.
- Having my paper accepted at my first professional conference (Kalamazoo).
- Winning the Kahrl Prize for best graduate paper in either medieval or renaissance studies.
- Making new friends.
- Getting a PS3 and a large flatscreen tv. :P